Friday, November 18, 2016

Our Class Wiki - So Far


I have conducted extensive research on the subject of a wiki page. I wrote the term paper by comparing and contrast the pros and cons of both wiki and blogs, this gives me well-informed knowledge on how to contribute to a wiki page. Wiki is essentially a platform for all objective opinions to merge and create one giant cohesive opinion that carries a large amount of information. I am currently looking to add my research topic to our wiki page. Similar to my research paper, I will explore how wikis can be a benefactor in today's academic curriculums with the advent of computers in classrooms. Wikis allow students to be ale to self-teach and it formalizes teaching methods, this can increase efficiency in the classroom tremendously, and make it more dynamic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment